How to maximize your sale price.
1. Have the front and back lawn freshly cut, trimmed, and cleared of all debris.
2. Remove any unnecessary items from the front of the house.
3. Freshly paint the front door.
4. Purchase three colorful containers of fresh flowers for the front entry area.
. Turn on soft music on the same radio station in each room.
6. Take the extra time to be sure the kitchen and bathrooms are spotless.
7. Make sure all the lights work in your home including closets, basement, garage, and attic. Add higher wattage bulbs in some areas.
8. Turn on all lights. Open all the drapes and curtains.
9. Check all the doors and windows to make certain they are easy to operate. Make sure that you add a little WD-40 to all squeaks, too.
10. Removed all knick-knacks from sight.